Tuesday 20 January 2015

Thinking positively


This 'little book of wisdom' is filled with quotes that the Dalai Lama has said and some of the things that he lives by. 

As most would know the Dalai Lama is seen as a spiritual man and practices Buddhism. Those who revere him do not necessarily adopt Buddhist practices but find that his words of wisdom are beneficial for mental enrichment from his views on daily living and thinking. 
This little book is a collection of advice, comments and sayings from the Dalai Lama. 
The book is small enough to fit in your hand bag, it has great uplifting words that  can help you get out of negative thinking. 
I tend to read a quote a day when I wake up to start my day off positively. 

I would suggest anyone that finds it hard to think positively should grab this book, I bought it from Waterstones book shop for £3.50. 

https://m.waterstones.com/BookDetails.aspx?bookId=3466748

No comments:

Post a Comment